Dr. Chakraborty received his medical education from the University of Calcutta and postgraduate Institute, Chandigarh, India. His medical residency was at VAMC in Brooklyn, NY and Downstate University, NY. Dr. Chakraborty completed his pulmonary fellowship at National Jewish & University of Colorado, Denver. He is a volunteer faculty member at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and is board certified in Internal medicine, sleep medicine, pulmonary disease and critical care medicine.
Dr. Chakraborty’s professional memberships include:
- Fellow, American college of Physicians (FACP)
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member, Lancaster County Medical Society
- Member, Nebraska Medical Society
- Member, International Society of Heart and Lung Transplant