Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is proud to be the front runner in offering a comprehensive list of diagnostic services and use of advanced technology in the treatment of pulmonary disease in this area.
Fast-paced specialty office seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for full-time position.
Certified Coder Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide on-site inpatient/outpatient coding services for a robust 13 physician, 10 mid-level Pulmonary and Critical Care practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient E&M coding, procedures, and Skilled Facilities.
- Position is responsible for coding accuracy, retrieving documentation from all facility electronic medical record systems
- Coder is responsible for ensuring validity of charges coded and accuracy of diagnosis associated with documentation, and providing feedback and education to providers on coding.
- May include other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Requirement of position is to be ICD-10 Certified and hold CPC or AHIMA certification.
- Position is on-site only
- 1 year or more experience is preferred.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-2
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K.
No weekends, no holidays.