Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is proud to be the front runner in offering a comprehensive list of diagnostic services and use of advanced technology in the treatment of pulmonary disease in this area.
Fast-paced specialty office seeking Certified Medical Assistant for full-time position.
Certified Medical Assistant Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct patient care – Preparing for patient visit, checking vitals, patient histories, rooming & discharging patients from ambulatory outpatient clinic.
- CMA would also be responsible for coordination of patient care – scheduling procedures, referrals
- Completing insurance authorization
Certified Medical Assistant Education and Experience:
- Nebraska Med Aide license required.
- Certification required. This includes maintaining required CEU’s
- Valid and current CPR
- Clinic experience is preferred.
CMA must have excellent documentation skills, solid clinical skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Strong computer skills and EMR experience.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-2 No weekends, no holidays.
CEU and Licensure reimbursement available.
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K