Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is proud to be the front runner in offering a comprehensive list of diagnostic services and use of advanced technology in the treatment of pulmonary disease in this area.
Fast-paced specialty office seeking Medical Records Specialist for full-time position.
Medical Records Specialist Primary responsibilities include:
- Medical Records Specialist position will perform record document retrieval and linking to the electronic medical record
- Position responsible for merging faxes to appropriate folders within the EHR
- Scanning medical record documents and saving to EHR
- Other document management related tasks
Medical Records Specialist Education and Experience:
- EHR experience required
- Clinic experience is preferred
- Release information to patients, healthcare facilities and other entities following all laws and regulations including HIPAA.
Medical Records Specialist must have excellent documentation skills, solid clinical skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Strong computer skills and EMR experience.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-2
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K.
No weekends, no holidays.