Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is proud to be the front runner in offering a comprehensive list of diagnostic services and use of advanced technology in the treatment of pulmonary disease in this area.
Fast-paced specialty office seeking full-time position with partial work-from-home option available!
Certified Coder Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide inpatient/outpatient coding services for a robust 13 physician, 10 mid-level Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep medicine practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient E&M coding, procedures, and Skilled Facilities.
- Position is responsible for coding accuracy, retrieving documentation from all facility electronic medical record systems
- Coder is responsible for ensuring validity of charges coded and accuracy of diagnosis associated with documentation, and providing feedback and education to providers on coding.
- May include other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Requirement of position is to be ICD-10 Certified and hold CPC or AHIMA certification.
- Position is on-site during training; flexible partial work from home scheduling after initial training period. Please note: this position requires working one day a week on site.
- 1 year or more experience is preferred.
Training Hours are Monday – Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-2 for first 90 days. Flex Scheduling and partial work-from-home option available after first 90 days.
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K. Certification is reimbursed upon renewal. Up to $200 Continuing Education stipend each year!
No weekends, no holidays.
Job Type: Full-time