Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties is proud to be the front runner in offering a comprehensive list of diagnostic services and use of advanced technology in the treatment of pulmonary disease in this area.
Fast-paced specialty office seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for part-time position.
Licensed Practical Nurse Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct patient care – Preparing for patient visit, checking vitals, patient histories, rooming & discharging patients from ambulatory outpatient clinic.
- LPN would also be responsible for coordination of patient care – scheduling procedures, referrals
- Completing insurance authorization
Licensed Practical Nurse Education and Experience:
- Nebraska LPN license required. This includes maintaining required CEU’s
- Valid and current CPR
- Clinic experience is preferred.
LPN must have excellent documentation skills, solid clinical skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Strong computer skills and EMR experience.
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K.
No weekends, no holidays.