- No Show fees will be waived until the coronavirus outbreak is no longer cause for concern. Please call us or send a message through your patient portal, if you will not be attending your appointment.
- Please limit the number of visitors you bring to the office to your appointment to one individual. Note: this individual must be 19 years of age or older.
- All visitors will be screened with travel questions and symptom questions upon arrival as of Monday March 16th, per Bryan Medical Center policies. Click on this link for more details: https://www.bryanhealth.com/about-bryan-health/news/2020/covid-19-visitor-restrictions/
Visit health.lincoln.ne.gov for more Lincoln, Nebraska Health Department information
Coronavirus COVID-19 Information:
If you are experiencing these symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) AND have traveled to or returned from these countries recently (China, Italy, South Korea, Iran, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore) or have been in contact with someone who has traveled to one of these countries, or have been in contact with someone known to have to have COVID-19, please follow the below instructions:
- Keep yourself separated from others as much as possible, including your family & animals.
- Wear a facemask when around others and cover your coughs & sneezes
- Clean your hands often and for 20 seconds each time (sing the “happy birthday” song to yourself twice, or just count)
- Avoid sharing household items (like drinking glasses, utensils, towels, bedding)
- Clean all ‘high-touch’ surfaces daily (doorknobs, counters, tabletops, toilets, phones, keyboards, bedside tables)
- To obtain testing information and to self-report:
If you are unsure of your symptoms or risk level, the Nebraska DHHS is best equipped to answer your questions. Please call them before going to a clinic, or an urgent care center or the emergency department, in order to lower the risk of exposure to yourself and others.