Fast-paced specialty office located in west Omaha seeking Certified Medical Assistant for full-time position.
Nebraska Pulmonary Specialties isdedicated to providing personalized, high-quality healthcare that is anchored by evidence-based medicine and delivered by a professional team of caring individuals.
CMA Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct patient care – Preparing for patient visit, checking vitals, patient histories, rooming & discharging patients from ambulatory outpatient clinic.
- CMA would also be responsible for coordination of patient care – scheduling procedures, referrals
- Completing insurance authorization
CMA Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Medical Assisting program is required.
- Certification via AAMA or similar entity is required. This includes maintaining required CEU’s
- Nebraska Med aide license required.
- Valid and current CPR
- Clinic experience is preferred
CMA must have excellent documentation skills, solid clinical skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Strong computer skills and EMR experience.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-2 No weekends, no holidays.
CEU and Licensure reimbursement available
Ample benefit package available, including health, dental, and 401K