Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are transitioning our clinic appointments to telehealth visits. The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our #1 priority. We would still like to see you via “video conference”. We will be using Zoom for our “video conferencing”.
You have the right to refuse telehealth without affecting your right to future care. All existing confidentiality protections shall apply to the service being provided by telehealth. Sharing of any patient identifiable images or information from the telehealth visit to researchers or other individuals will not occur without your consent.
If patient agrees they need the following:
- A good email address (we NEED to have this listed on demographic page)
- A device with webcam and microphone
- Cell phone, tablet, laptop/desktop
- Download “Zoom Cloud Meetings” in your app store or web browser
- Cell Phone: “Zoom Cloud meetings”
- Follow the prompts to allow video and sound
- You do NOT need to create an account or user ID, just download the app
In preparation for you appointment:
- Have any questions you have ready for your provider
- You will receive an email invitation with a link for the appointment shortly before your appointment time
- Click on the link and follow the prompts
- Even though you have an appointment time, your appointment may not start at the exact time
- Please be available for 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and at least 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment time
- Your nurse/CMA will start your appointment like usual, and then the provider will attend
*Please contact our office if you have any questions or issues: By Phone at (402)483-8600 or via your Patient Portal Account.